Rose Taupe Edible Paint
- Rose Taupe edible paint is a revolutionary paint made with a unique blend of 100% edible ingredients that can be used on almost any edible surface.
- Can be used on the following products as well as many others: Fondant, Buttercream cakes (chilled), Royal icing, Sugar cookies, Marshmallows, Gold Leaf, Chocolate, Candy melts, and more.
- Edible paint can be applied using many different techniques including brushes for detailed work. We recommend using a quality sable brush or sponge. Sponge work also looks great on buttercream, fondant and royal icing.
- The paint is ready to use from the bottle, so there is no need to thin it out or mix it with any other ingredients. Once applied, it dries quickly and the pigment is sealed within the surface - no dust or smudges!
- Mix with a high proof alcohol to achieve a water color effect.
- Shake well before and during use.
- Keep away from children and store in a dry cool place.
- Do not consume in liquid form.
- ½ Ounce Bottle